- They allow you to efficiently navigate from page to page of the Web site.
- Store your user name and preferences included.
- Allow to avoid entering the same information (such as user name and password) several times during the visit.
- They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and services.
- Present targeted advertising and information according to the interests and behavior manifested by the User during navigation.
Types of cookies
There are several types of cookies. Below are the types of cookies that may be used on the Site with a description of the purposes linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies that session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, are always used, regardless of the user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Holder uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify their use, as well as to monitor the correct operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site or third-party domains.
Third Party Tracking Cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website from visitors, the keywords used to reach your site, websites visited and the origins of the traffic for marketing campaigns. The holder may use the information to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site or third-party domains.
Third Party Websites
For more information:
Standards and Principles Google Privacy
Ads Preferences Manager
Standards for the decommissioning of Behavioral Advertising
Add-on to disable Google Analytics