Travel Insurance | Gold Plan
The Gold plan is a travel protection plan perfect for cruise trips. This plan is designed to provide coverage for individuals and families, protecting them against unforeseen events such as accidents, illnesses, and natural disasters.
Get an instant quote within minutes to compare plans and prices.
Why choose the Gold Plan?
Compared to the Silver plan, the Gold plan provides a range of benefits and higher coverage limits for emergency accident or sickness medical expenses and emergency evacuation or repatriation.
The plan also includes coverage for trip cancellation, missed connection, trip delay, baggage and personal effects benefits.
In addition to higher coverage limits, the Gold Plan offers:
- Optional Rental Car Damage: Coverage for any damage caused to a rental car during a covered trip.
- Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation: Coverage for the costs associated with evacuating you from your trip destination in the event of a non-medical emergency.
- Pre-existing Medical Condition: Coverage for any pre-existing medical condition that has existed 60-days prior to purchasing a travel policy
Coverages☑️ Trip Cancellation Coverage - 100% of Trip Cost
☑️ Trip Interruption Coverage - 150% of Trip Cost
☑️ Trip Delay Coverage - $200/day; $1,000 maximum
☑️ Missed Connection Coverage - $1,000
Accident & Health☑️ Emergency Accident and Sickness Medical Expenses - $100,000
☑️ Emergency Medical Evacuation - $500,000
☑️ Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation - $50,000
☑️ Accidental Death and Dismemberment - $25,000
☑️ Common Carrier Accidental Death & Dismemberment - $50,000
☑️ Baggage Delay - $300
☑️ Baggage and Personal Effects - $1,500
Optional Benefits☑️ Collision Damage Waiver - $35,000
How do I purchase the Gold Plan?
Get an instant quote or Call us at 855-327-1441 Monday-Saturday from 8AM – 7PM CST
- Click here to fill out the travel form with your travel information
- Choose a travel plan and selection of optional add-ons
- Review the policy terms and conditions, including any exclusions or limitations; premiums will depend on the coverage package you selected
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your policy details. Read policy documents and keep them in a safe place for future reference
Call us at 855-327-1441 or Email us at USTravel@AXA-assistance.us
It is important to note that the specifics of travel coverage for the Gold Plan will depend on the date of purchase and state of residency. Customers are advised to carefully review the terms and conditions of their policy and to contact AXA with any questions or concerns they may have.